Friday, January 2, 2015

RESOLUTIONS

Here we are. 2015. A clean slate for the eager mind.

All over social media lately I've seen posts belittling New Years resolutions. It seems as if many are against the idea of others hoping to better themselves. Why people would choose to voice these opinions is beyond my understanding. Resolutions are opportunities to grow. To decide what may be hindering you from living the way you wish to live. To act. To change.  

I encourage you to make at least one resolution. It doesn't have to be massive or even noticeable to others. Maybe you want to take more time for yourself, or start living in the present rather than worrying about the future. Maybe you want to eat more vegetables, or do your laundry every Tuesday. Maybe you want to exercise more, or tell those special people that you love them every day. Whether your resolutions are big or small, I hope you accomplish them. I hope you actively think about how you wish to better yourself, and you do it.

Me? My resolutions are to drink more water and to practice more yoga. I want to be hydrated all the time. I want to further connect my mind and body. I want to work on my flexibility and my breathing. Sticking to these goals will be easy with my new, colossal water bottle from my sister, Gretchen, and two gorgeous new yoga mats from my Russ, and my dad & his fiance, Patty. It's as if they knew what my resolutions were before I even made them. ;) 

I'd love for you to share your resolutions for 2015! 

No comments :

Post a Comment