Tuesday, June 17, 2014

ATTIRE


I used to work out in an old t-shirt and guys basketball shorts.
Then, I switched to TJMaxx's exercise clothing.
THEN, I discovered Lululemon Athletica.

When I'm working out, I find that I go so much harder when I feel good about myself. I don't feel pretty in old t-shirts. I need workout attire that flatters me, makes me feel fit and motivates me to keep going. I like looking polished and girly as I sweat my butt off. That's why I wear lululemon.

The quality of their products is amazing. It's stretchy, yet bodycon. It's not too tight to the point where you're uncomfortable. The material allows you to breathe. They hem your pants for you before you purchase them so they fit custom to your body. Their shorts, yoga crops and full length pants have this elasticity about them that allow you to jump higher, sprint faster, and work harder. They have sports bras for all types of exercise; from yoga to high intensity interval training, and they all flatter your body to make you feel sexy and confident. 

I was ecstatic when I found out about the r and d program- trainers and group fitness instructors get a discount! Best of all, they offer complimentary yoga in the store on Sundays!

It's worth it to feel good about yourself when working out. Put on a little mascara, put your hair in a cute top knot, throw on a lululemon outfit and go hard! 

Do you have a favorite workout clothing brand? I'd love to hear!

No comments :

Post a Comment