Tuesday, June 24, 2014

BEACH BOOT CAMP







Last summer, I started my own business.

Beach Boot Camp is an exercise class designed to instantly melt fat off of your body. I combine tabata, or high intensity interval training (hiit), with circuit training to result in the ultimate full-body work out. You are guaranteed to walk out of my class dripping with sweat and confidence. The best part of all? We have fun doing it. We incorporate water balloons, partner workouts, burpee-penalties, medicine ball crunch tosses, and many more activities to bring each client together to form a sense of unity.

My class has come a long way since last summer. Boot Camp is taught in my personal workout studio, on my lawn, and some classes take place on the beach in my backyard. I now have durable floor mats to decrease shock when doing jumping exercises and two walls with mirrors to make sure everyone's form is on point. I have a mini fridge stocked with water and gatorade and I often offer a "juice of the day," where we all take shots of green juice after our workout.

All ages and fitness levels are welcome to take my class; the style allows each individual to work out to the best of their individual ability. This is because my workouts are not counted, they're timed. Each person is working to beat their personal best. I take note of any injuries or limitations and offer modifications to each exercise, so everyone can do it!

Beach Boot Camp Schedule: 5/27-7/31
Tuesdays 10-11a (abs)
Tuesdays 7-8p (abs & arms)
Wednesdays 10-11a (legs & butt)
Thursdays 7-8p (legs & butt)

Prices:
$15/class
$50/5 classes
$100/unlimited classes
*if you bring a friend you get $5 off whichever payment plan you choose.

I encourage everyone to try my class. Even if it's just once.
I want to show you what a real workout feels like.
Bring you friends, bring your mom!
You won't be able to walk for a few days, but hey.
It's worth it.

If you're interested in trying out my class or personal training with me, email charlottesmuller@gmail.com.  

3 comments :

  1. Sounds and looks great fun. I lead a running group and its so important that its fun and you are approachable.
    Your studio looks FAB! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so true, you have to make sure everyone is motivated and having a great time. Thanks girl! Xx

      Delete
  2. Outdoor workouts are such a brilliant way to stay healthy. You don't need expensive equipment to get fit, and the fresh air is always good for you. Whether you use your own back garden for some HIIT or go for a long walk or run in the park, it is the perfect way to keep fit.

    Catarina @ Wild Fitness

    ReplyDelete